Settling on the best online printer for your customized marketing needs, such as business cards, brochures and banners, doesn’t have to be daunting. Doing your research is important, but once you do that, you should be left with one option: The Best.
Here’s what to look out for in your online printing company:
- A company that is accessible. Whether in person, online or the phone, it’s important that the company you end up going with is accessible to you. This way, you get an up close and personal view of their business practices, how they operate, and how they treat their customers. Be visible, be heard and be respected for your time and patronage. Prompt, attentive customer service is key.
- Readily available samples. How do you know if you’ll like what the company can do if you don’t have samples of their previous work to look at? Ensure the images are crisp, the designs are unique, and the cardstock is of high quality with a nice finish. Make sure they can do all kinds of designs, from trendy to traditional, with quick turnaround times that meet your busy schedule.
- Receptive to questions. You understandably have lots of questions when it comes to your desired projects. Any company that makes you feel like you’re wasting their time is not a company you want to deal with. In your dealings with a company, make sure your questions are answered professionally and quickly, that you’re never rushed off the phone, that your emails are returned promptly and that your project can be handled cost effectively and efficiently.
- Good reputation. When you read online reviews, ask your friends and family, and research the background of your printer, do you get an overall sense of a solid reputation? Look at the level of experience they have, their proven capabilities, and what people are saying about them on social media.
- They’re eco-friendly. When the environment is of top concern for you or your clients, you want to choose a printer who is dedicated to using eco-friendly products and processes in an effort to prevent pollution and decrease use of natural resources.
- Affordable prices. This doesn’t always mean dirt cheap prices. That could be a red flag. What you want to see is a nice middle-of-the-road price list that matches the level of service you’re getting. Go too cheap and the print quality, customer service or delivery process can suffer. Go too expensive, and you’re paying through the nose unnecessarily for something you could get elsewhere a bit cheaper.
- Services in line with your needs. When inquiring about services, make sure their specialty matches what you need. You want to choose a printing company that can address all your needs in one central place. Your Marketing Stuff does it all: postcards, brochures, banners, mailing lists, direct mail and much more!